Re: Topband: Recommended Antennas for 160M/80M Receiving

To: Jim Garland <4cx250b@miamioh.edu>
Subject: Re: Topband: Recommended Antennas for 160M/80M Receiving
From: Mack McCormick <w4ax.mack@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2014 10:50:02 -0500
Jim, Tim, and Tim,

Thank you all for some really great advice. Perhaps I should look more
closely at the 8 element receiving arrays. Are most of the 160M contest
stations now using receiving array's vs. beverages? Since I'm moving to a
new QTH I'd really like to have a best practice installation and not have
to experiment a lot.

Vy 73,

Mack
W4AX