Re: Topband: CQWW160 Remote receiver rule

To: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: CQWW160 Remote receiver rule
From: Cecil <chacuff@cableone.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 17:43:24 -0600
Delay the audio by 15 seconds (or employ some other method) to eliminate its
viability for contest and DX contact use and that will be fine...of course
nobody is going to want to hear that...

It's use for data collection as in determining band openings and station
testing i have no problem with but when they are used to increase ones Awards
totals or contest scoring I vote no way.

We all face limitations in our stations in one way or another whether it be
technical, geographic or regulatory...that's reality.  There are other
solutions that maintain equitability.

I know that was not what you were asking specifically...I can't answer the
how's so I chose to address the whys...and answer philosophically.

Respectfully

Cecil
K5DL