Re: Topband: Out-of-Turn Callers DX Expedition finances

To: Larry <w6nws@arrl.net>,<topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Out-of-Turn Callers DX Expedition finances
From: Don Greenbaum <don@aurumtel.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2015 10:12:52 -0500
Larry:

The number of US hams isn't the issue, it's the number of DXers working each DXpedition. And the better number to look at is uniques.

My Dayton presentation is here:

www.ncdxf.org/misc/N1DG-DXpeditioncosts-Dayton2012.ppt

My NCDXF article is here on pages 5 through 7 :

http://www.ncdxf.org/newsletters/2012-AUTUMN.pdf

Since I did the research, NCDXF has received updated information from its grantees that has not changed the results presented.

Don
N1DG