Re: Topband: K1N DQRM Tracking Project

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: K1N DQRM Tracking Project
From: <n0tt1@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2015 19:18:26 +0000
IIRC, quite some years ago, QST had a photo & description of
a FCC "signal locator" (for lack of a better description) consisting
of several remote receivers that were linked together.

Anyway, these could instantly locate the origin of a
skywave signal with a resolution of a city block(!!) using a
precise timing equipment/technique.

I looked for the article using the ARRL's periodical search...no luck.
Does anyone remember reading/seeing that article...perhaps in the
"Strays" column of QST?

Charlie, N0TT