Topband: RHR etc

To: "Topband" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: RHR etc
From: "Lennart m" <lennart.michaelsson@telia.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 22:21:07 +0100
Just a few comments in case you guys gone to sleep!

The other day Tree, N6TR/7 said he had to QRT to fix some changes to his
remote control of his base station. Hope you managed Tree and I understand
you need it during all BSNS travel flights, so far so good.

If, and when, I would ever dream of spending a few  bucks renting a RHR
station, e.g. W7XX to give me another DXCC that would be an entirely
different case. Paying money to rent another ham*s setup would, at least to
me, mean I would be paying for a service which would be out of my control.
It would add no joy working another and new DXCC using somebody else
equipment.  (Just a comment: and no bragging: I do not need K1N on 160 or
any other low band.

Furthermore I cannot understand the minds of those DQRM guys that have
showed up even on 160. Back to basics guys and please do make QSO:s the old
fashioned way.

GL with K1N or anyone else and leave at least 160 free from foolishness.

Len

SM7BIC