Re: Topband: RHR etc

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: RHR etc
From: KE1F Lou <lmecseri@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2015 16:59:20 -0500
Isn't this RHR is the extension of building your own radio versus buying it or renting it?

I am 78 and considering to have my TX and antenna at my son's house and moving
into a condo and operate remote.

Would I use a remote in South Korea to work P5 on 160 meters? Hell no.
Would I use the same remote to work my two needed counties for all.
Again, NO.

my 2c worth.

73  Lou  KE1F