Re: Topband: 160 QSO K1N

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: 160 QSO K1N
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2015 15:26:33 -0800
On Sat,2/14/2015 2:54 PM, Gary Smith wrote:
Someone else's definition will be right to them.

BS. All Time New One means that the contact gives, or would give you, your first confirmed contact with that COUNTRY. Period.

This is a country that has not been activated for several decades, and will likely not be activated for decades to come. What the DXpedition leaders have said is, don't call us now if you already have Navassa confirmed, or if the log search says you in our log, because we want to spend the rest of our time passing out DXCC credits to those who need it for THE COUNTRY. Not a new band, not a new mode, a new COUNTRY.

73, Jim K9YC