Re: Topband: *****SPAM***** Re: Brave New World

To: "'JC'" <n4is@comcast.net>, "'Eddy Swynar'" <deswynar@xplornet.ca>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: *****SPAM***** Re: Brave New World
From: "Doug Renwick" <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 08:17:46 -0600
Don't feel sorry for me.  For while it lasted I have had loads of fun,
learned a lot, met many new friends, and travelled to places some can only
dream of; all because of amateur radio.
Yes I agree that the ARRL has 'sold it's soul to the devil'.  Money.

Doug

I wasn't born in Saskatchewan, but I got here as soon as I could.