Re: Topband: Which 4 directions?

To: topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Which 4 directions?
From: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2015 14:07:07 -0500
Pete,

It helps to know the 3 dB beamwidth of your antennas. Since mine (580'
2-wire Beverages) are about 90 degrees, I chose NE, SE, SW, and NW. I think
your headings will be similar. Check out:
www.w0btu.com/Beverage_antennas.html#Misc_Beverage_antenna_notes and
www.w0btu.com/links.html#Azimuthal_maps . DX Atlas is invaluable for
calculating this.

73, Mike