Re: Topband: 75 ohm coax switch

To: Tom W8JI <w8ji@w8ji.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: 75 ohm coax switch
From: Art Snapper <art@nk8x.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 18:57:39 -0400
Thanks everone for the ideas. I hadn't thought of the Dynair video switch.
Access to useful information is why I joined this group - and haven't been
disappointed.

Tom, receive switching will be in the shack. I have 4 antennas on the
mechanical switch now, but anticipate 6 before winter or divorce. :)

Art