Topband: RX antenna switching - multi-rig, multi antenna

To: "Tom W8JI" <w8ji@w8ji.com>, "Art Snapper" <art@nk8x.net>
Subject: Topband: RX antenna switching - multi-rig, multi antenna
From: "Jeff AC0C" <keepwalking188@ac0c.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 22:58:45 -0500
Art,s question has got me thinking about how the big multi-multi handle a bunch of receiving antennas routed to a bunch of stations?

Here I'm looking at up to 8 rx antennas fed to 4 stations. But the more you dig into this, the more complicated it can get. A crossbar-sort of switching arrangement would do the signal routing - but it would not provide any rig to rig isolation and would not maintain a constant Z (important if the rx amp is a norton type).

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie