Re: Topband: Fwd: ARRL Board meets next week

To: Herbert Schoenbohm <herbert.schoenbohm@gmail.com>, "Topband@contesting.com" <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Fwd: ARRL Board meets next week
From: Jim Murray via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2015 22:18:29 +0000 (UTC)
Thanks Herb.  I got an education from all the posts re remote operation.  Never
really got into it.  Licensed 35 years and still things to learn.  This forum
is certainly a wealth of information and many of the members are tops in the
field.  Regarding the issue, I've put many enjoyable hours into my dxcc with
mostly meager stations.  The only issue I have right now is all those deleted
countries.  I have seen a decline in various areas of the hobby and attribute
that to gradually making things easier and easier.  You'd think tougher would
be a lot more rewarding as it was for me after 3 attempts at 20wpm. Well,
that's progress I guess.Regards,jim/k2hn