Re: Topband: Why do rodents eat coax?

To: Donald Chester <k4kyv@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Why do rodents eat coax?
From: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 18:34:39 -0600
How about battery-powered plastic owls, with a motion detector? One of
those fastened to a corner fence post worked to keep birds away from a
16'x16' vegetable garden we used to have 11 years ago. When motion is
sensed (birds), its eyes flashed and it played recorded whoo-whoo-whoo owl
sounds.

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com