Topband: WAS 160

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: WAS 160
From: Peter Sundberg <sm2cew@telia.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Dec 2015 10:05:23 +0000
This morning, for the first time in a couple of years, I could hear/work a number of NA stations again with good signals.

This leads me to believe that I can finally complete WAS 160m this season by working someone in MS. Been stuck at 49 states for 4 years now...

Any suggestions as to who is active from MS on 160m with a good station? I am located at Lat 65.4N so geomagnetic disturbances are a big issue. The bigger the station is at the other end, the better.

73
Peter SM2CEW