Re: Topband: Fwd: Re: Future propagation ?

To: Dave Heil <k8mn@frontiernet.net>, "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Fwd: Re: Future propagation ?
From: Arthur Delibert <radio75a3@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2015 16:22:17 -0500
In 1969, there was a project called BOMEX, which attempted to study very
intensively a segment of the earth's atmosphere in the region of Barbados.  One
of the things they found was a very fine dust, whose arrival followed -- by the
appropriate length of time -- satellite images that showed dust storms blowing
off the Sahara and over the Atlantic Ocean.

-- Art Delibert, KB3FJO