Re: Topband: ARRL 160 this year

To: jim@audiosystemsgroup.com
Subject: Re: Topband: ARRL 160 this year
From: Brad Rehm <bradrehm@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2015 16:24:28 -0600
Same conclusions here in central Texas.  Lots of stations, but most were
barely readable.  I didn't hear any EU or Asian DX, partly because my
Beverage was down and partly (mostly) because, although the band was quiet,
conditions were sub-par.

I ran my TL-922 and an inverted-V (apex at 75 feet).  Last year it was an
inverted-L with elevated radials.  This time, I could still work everything
I could hear, but I might have heard more with the Bev and the Inv.-L.
Still, very enjoyable.

73, Brad  KV5V