Re: Topband: ARRL 160 this year

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>, "jim@audiosystemsgroup.com" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: ARRL 160 this year
From: James Rodenkirch <Rodenkirch_LLC@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 09:57:58 +0000
I was listening when you and Lloyd were calling Tor, Jim --- I'd been calling
him on and off earlier but no joy (he wudda been a new mult for me).

I had a little better "luck" into the east coast - worked VY2, ME, EPA and WPA,
WNY, NC, NFL and VA - but that was all! Usually, we do mo betta than that.

Heard two JAs and HL5IVL Saturday morning and one JA Sunday morning but I was
hugely disappointed when I couldn't work any of those - usually, put a half
dozen in the log this time of year - so my score suffered. Band was super noisy
Saturday morning and quiet as a church mouse Sunday morning (guess there was a
large solar flare early Sunday).

Best of luck in the Stew - will be in south FL with our RV around Christmas
time and through mid-April so zero 160 ops till the end of April.

71.5/72 de Jim Rodenkirch K9JWV