Re: Topband: QRPers calling CQ in the SP ?

To: "Mike Waters" <mikewate@gmail.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: QRPers calling CQ in the SP ?
From: "Tom W8JI" <w8ji@w8ji.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2015 06:44:33 -0500
Of course, any frequency ending in a zero is almost guaranteed to have a
constant broadcast station harmonic. I almost always hear them here,
especially at night. And very often, that BC carrier is stronger than
stations zero-beat with them calling CQ! Better to be slightly off of zero,
if you're QRP and want to be heard.

I could never understand that either. Anything USA on the 10's is likely to, sometime or another, have a mixing product or harmonic.