Re: Topband: QRPers calling CQ in the SP ?

To: Barry N1EU <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: QRPers calling CQ in the SP ?
From: Tim Shoppa <tshoppa@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2015 16:05:55 -0500
I thought frequency congestion was less of a problem in ARRL 160 this year
than in some previous years. While the spectrum below 1810 was busy and not
too crowded, many top-scoring stations were running in the stratosphere
(well above 1850), and not taking any flak from phone guys who in some
previous runnings had staked out frequencies.

And...congestion is much less of a problem in the Stew.

Tim N3QE