Re: Topband: strange propagation

To: Herbert Schoenbohm <herbert.schoenbohm@gmail.com>, "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: strange propagation
From: Raoul Coetzee via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 18:27:44 +0000 (UTC)
Herb, I am with you on this one.I know my 160m dxcc will ,one day, go to trash.
Thats ok.At least I worked for it, you know, it took me a long time to get your
call in the qrn, and I was a green horn! from a small lotwith a great
ambition.Now that is more valuable to me than anything else.73Raoul Zs1C, ex
ZS1REC