Re: Topband: VP8STI 160 Meter Path

Subject: Re: Topband: VP8STI 160 Meter Path
From: Art Snapper <art@nk8x.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 19:14:18 -0500
My observations were similar to W0FLS's, although I only live about 50
miles NW of WD8RQE.  I use rx Bogs covering 4 directions, and the
DX-pediton was always strongest on the SE one.
I am curious about the phasing on VP8STI's verticals. Perhaps they were
experimenting with the pattern, when the north-bearing reception occured.

73
Art NK8X
ᐧ