Re: Topband: NCC-1 Phaser

To: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: NCC-1 Phaser
From: Herbert Schoenbohm <herbert.schoenbohm@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 20:36:58 -0400
I did reverse cables constantly on the MFJ but the operations was always troublesome and time consuming with the 1026. The DXE NCC-1 operation is smooth and with the large phasing know obtaining nulls on much more reliable. From what Ii have been to do with two major DX-peditions on 160 in phasing RX Beverages to me there is no comparison. Although the NCC-1 is a bit expensive I have come to the conclusion that it is worth every penny.

Herb Schoenbohm, KV4FZ