Topband: Fwd: Re: CW160

To: Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Fwd: Re: CW160
From: "K1FZ-Bruce" <k1fz@myfairpoint.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2016 13:22:21 -0500

Herb has good antennas.  But many others mixing QRP with high angle antennas,
have a tougher time.

73
Bruce-k1kz

On Sat, 30 Jan 2016 11:40:12 -0600, David Raymond  wrote:

      I'm not sure why you would be surprised running QRP that stations that
were
"loud" couldn't hear you. You're at a 13 db disadvantage at a minimum. Ad
in clix (and there plenty of them) plus QRM the guy is experiencing on the
other end. . .and, well, there you are. . .you can't be heard. That said,
it is all still great fun. Condx to JA from here in Iowa this morning were
quite good 73. . . Dave, W0FLS