Re: Topband: CW160

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: CW160
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2016 10:29:07 -0800
On Sat,1/30/2016 9:40 AM, David Raymond wrote:
Condx to JA from here in Iowa this morning were quite good

Yes, it was a good night. Dave, W0FLS and Toni, N0NI, are two guys who pulled my QRP signal out. Thanks also to W5MX and someone signing a club call in Gulfport, MS who heard me and gave me KY and MS. Two states down, four to go. Still need VT, CT, WV, and SC. I parked on K8JQ hoping for a sunrise peak, but it didn't happen.

C6AGU (AA7JV) was loud here around his sunrise, but we didn't make it. HK1R was loud much of the evening, but no Q. K4UEE was also loud from GA, perhaps testing antennas for his next trip. He also pulled me out.

I may have goofed by taking a nap -- that peak when Gary worked CA probably happened then.

73, Jim K9YC