Re: Topband: Post contest season: TX antenna vs RX antenna cros-stalk. W

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Post contest season: TX antenna vs RX antenna cros-stalk. What do you do?
From: william radice <k4owr@outlook.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 13:05:11 +0000
:::: Serious multi-op contest stations face this issue all the time.
Most use individual band filters and they almost completely eliminate
the issue.
At our station we used the Dunestar filters for operating positions on
different bands. As for 160 I personally use the KD9SV "front end saver"
and it does the job completely.
BILL K4OWR