Re: Topband: VK0EK, observations on prop

To: "'David Raymond'" <daraymond@iowatelecom.net>, "'TopBand'" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: VK0EK, observations on prop
From: "Terry Posey" <tposey@nettally.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 18:04:14 -0400
Boy how, Dave. You sure nailed it.  I was camped on their frequency all
evening and I only heard water weak signals (uncopiable) for about 5 minutes
around 0100z.  Congrats to all the upper latitude guys who made.  I await my
turn.

73,
Terry K4RX
North FL

W0FLS wrote in part:

The 160m prop at NA SS so far clearly seems to favor the northern part of NA
over the southern...  In the meantime the guys further south in 4 land and 5
land in particular seem to have had a near total drought