Re: Topband: VK0EK confirmation

To: Doug Renwick <ve5ra@sasktel.net>, 'Mark van Wijk' <pa5mw@home.nl>, "'Top Band Contesting'" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: VK0EK confirmation
From: James Rodenkirch <Rodenkirch_LLC@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2016 23:16:20 +0000
I stand behind my "criticism" of Mr. Brown's "treatment" of a fellow, foreign
ham!

I received numerous private e-mails thanking me for stating the obvious (the
kindest comment made about him was his arrogance, the remainder describe him
pointedly more acerbic, etc.) AND stating they had written the reflector
manager to post their displeasure re his reply to that SP ham who asked an
innocent question.

Being eccentric while verbally or, in writing, looking down one's nose at
someone are mutually exclusive "actions" --- i.e., one does not beget the
other.......except in the case of K9YC!

One is correct when one states, "You can personally filter-out or just neglect
content from those you
consider less relevant in your in-box." That works for me, one of many "outside
viewers/readers".........it does NOT work for the offended person, in this case
the SP ham, who asked an innocent query and, then, got taken to the "verbal
wood shed" -------- save your protestation-type indignations for some other
forum....I doubt if you'll find much empathy or sympathy here...especially if
the call sign K9YC is introduced in to the discussion early on!

71.5/72 de Jim Rodenkirch K9JWV

P.S. I don't care one wit what latest "award" Mr. Brown garnered lately