Topband: UHF Male connector for 1/2" cellflex

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: UHF Male connector for 1/2" cellflex
From: Bob K6UJ <k6uj@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2016 15:26:06 -0700

I need to have a PL-259 type connector on one end of a 1/2" cellflex cable
I am making up.  I have an N connector on one end, no problem.  I like the
EZfit connectors and was hoping to find one for UHF male (PL-259)

I can get another N connector and then get a N to PL-259 adapter but I would prefer to not have an adapter if possible. I did find one (below) its not an Andrew
EZfit but looks to be about the same thing.  Know of other options ?

http://www.theantennafarm.com/catalog/rfs-734745-5804.html

Bob
K6UJ