Re: Topband: Plasma TV noise

To: Joe Galicic <galicic@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: Plasma TV noise
From: Don Kirk <wd8dsb@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2016 09:08:09 -0500
Joe N3HEE said "My K9AY rx loop does a pretty good job of knocking that
down enough that I can deal with it."

Likewise my pennant antennas do a great job knocking it down as long as the
plasma TV is located off the backside of the pennant.

Some folks have some success using a noise canceller like the MFJ-1026,
DXE-NCC-1 (there is now a DXE-NCC-2 available), etc.

73,
Don (wd8dsb)