Re: Topband: Radio World; Noise Floor; Where do we go from here?

To: 160 <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Radio World; Noise Floor; Where do we go from here?
From: CJ Johnson - WT2P <fredwt2p@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2016 18:31:52 -0600
How about companies stop making cheap crap to cut corners.

wt2p

On 12/18/2016 6:18 PM, Art Snapper wrote:
Perhaps the 3801 isn't the only equipment being used. A quick search found
this posting from three months ago.

It references the AT&T 5268AC router. It appears to be made by Arris. This
seems to be a voice gateway with wifi.

https://forums.att.com/t5/AT-T-Internet-Equipment/Radio-frequency-interference-from-U-verse-equipment-on-Amateur/td-p/4888880

Art NK8X
ᐧ