Topband: "Thinking out loud"

To: Matt Murphy <matt@nq6n.com>
Subject: Topband: "Thinking out loud"
From: "K1FZ-Bruce" <k1fz@myfairpoint.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2016 17:56:07 -0500
Thanks Mirko and Matt,

This is not on the market yet, but should do a lot for noise on 160 meters.

Bet a tube transmitter had  naysayers. Need  a spark to transmit. hi.
73
Bruce-k1fz

On Thu, 22 Dec 2016 16:18:56 -0600, Matt Murphy  wrote:

This appears to be the 4O3A unit. I hadn't realized these existed, so I'm
glad you posted the question:

http://www.4o3a.com/index.php/products/ham-radio-gear/crystal-front-end-unit/