Re: Topband: Bev-Flex 4 Beverage system

To: "'Alan Swinger'" <awswinger@earthlink.net>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Bev-Flex 4 Beverage system
From: "Ned Mountain" <ned.mountain@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2017 13:49:40 -0400
Alan,
I am not aware of any direct side-by side comparisons.  Living in rugged
mountainous hilly terrain, I only wanted to put up one!

My experience has been that I hear the DX as good or better than other
conventional Beverage equipped stations in my area.  The ease of installing
RG-6 vs. ladder line is a very significant advantage.

Sorry not to be of more help to you.

Ned
WC4X