Re: Topband: Top Band and JT65

To: James Denneny <57jndenneny@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: Top Band and JT65
From: Tim Shoppa <tshoppa@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2017 10:03:36 -0400
Maybe JT65 is too young to have good statistics, but how many DXCC entities
have ever been activated on JT65 on 160M?

Phone as an amateur mode had been around for what, half a century, before
they introduced the CW-specific DXCC Certificate in the late 1970's. Before
then it was just assumed that phone was so much harder.

Tim N3QE