Re: Topband: Top Band and JT65

To: Lennart m <lennart.michaelsson@telia.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Top Band and JT65
From: Nick Maslon - K1NZ <k1nz@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2017 18:11:58 -0400
Hi Len,

So, you would rather me set up stations in W1 and work EU, W4 and work the
Caribbean, W5 and work SA, and W6 and work Asia on SSB or CW instead of
letting me work digimodes from my QTH in W1? All those stations are in the
same DXCC entity and they all count for the same award.

73,
Nick K1NZ

On the Droid.