Topband: LU5OM shortened dipole (inverted vee) doing a nice job

To: wd8dsb@gmail.com, "Topband" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: LU5OM shortened dipole (inverted vee) doing a nice job
From: "K1FZ-Bruce" <k1fz@myfairpoint.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2017 10:21:39 -0400
There are always exceptions.

A few years ago there was someone that had a inverted V that  worked well for
DX.
 It was found that it was feed with open wire feeders that acted as a vertical
antenna  with top loading.

If  your antenna works well be happy.   Ham radio is a great hobby.

73
Bruce-k1fz
http://www.qsl.net/k1fz/beverage_antenna.html