Topband: small garden 160m

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: small garden 160m
From: John Randall via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2017 16:22:32 +0000 (UTC)
Hi all and thanks for the info and links. I am going to check out the system
over the next week or so as its now up and running and am listening to a local
160m AM net. Tomorrow, I,ll take the MFJ analyser out and get some readings.
There is currently no bottom loading and the pole is fed at the bottom. My atu
is happy as it is, so will play around some more. Hope you guys in the US enjoy
the solar eclipse.
73John

Digitally signed mail - John  M0ELS

“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak
it.”
George Orwell