Re: Topband: Best 160 antenna

To: StellarCAT <rxdesign@ssvecnet.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Best 160 antenna
From: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2017 09:17:23 -0500
Maybe not. There has been more research done since I last read N6LF's
writings, etc. The earth underneath must have something to do with it. In
any case, the current has to be the same on all the radials.

This is the first reference. See what you think.
http://lists.contesting.com/_topband/2007-11/msg00248.html

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com