Topband: Upcoming Webinars - Preparing for the Upcoming Contest Season

To: TOPBAND@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Upcoming Webinars - Preparing for the Upcoming Contest Season
From: Ken Claerbout <k4zw@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2017 20:37:05 -0400
Hi Gang - with CQWW DX and other contests coming up, I've put together
a few Webinars to kick things off.  More are in the works, but we're
ready to announce the first two.  Pass the word!

Wednesday, October 4, 9 PM EDT (Thursday, October 5 - 01:00 UTC)
A Look at Propagation for the 2017/2018 Contest Season
Registration:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5179671020739447042

K9LA will review the status of Cycle 24 for the next half-year, and
will discuss how the contest bands will be affected.
Bonus - He'll also tell host K4ZW whether the lowbands will open this
year during his XW4ZW lowband DXpedition or, whether to bring extra
beer money and a deck of cards.

Wednesday, October 11, 9 PM EDT (Thursday, October 12 - 01:00 UTC)
Contesting! It's a fun game. Let's do it the right way.
Registration:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4458259451700357122

W5ZN discusses the ethics of radiosport and why following the rules matters!

73
Ken K4ZW