Re: Topband: 3C0L

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: 3C0L
From: "Dave Chasey" <wn9nbt@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2017 10:51:51 -0400
I got them on 160 last night as well.   They were loud but I was fighting
significant QSB going between loud/solid copy and no copy at all within
minutes.   He may have come back to me once or twice but I wasn't sure due to a
QSB fade, then another time someone tuned on top of him but it would have been
ESP if it was.    After about 45 minutes or so I gave up for a bit.   Went
upstairs and did a few things and came back down 30 minutes or so later and got
them solid within the next dozen or so calls.

73,
Dave - N9FN