Re: Topband: FT8.

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: FT8.
From: Larry <lknain@nc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 07:47:49 -0400
The "Call 1st" option would seem to imply the auto QSO notion but "Call 1st" causes the "Enable TX" to be disabled  when you send the "73" message regardless of the settings value for this behavior. I was told this was done specifically to not create an auto QSO machine. Without "Call 1st" there is no auto answer.

73, Larry W6NWS