Topband: No American activity

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: No American activity
From: "Roger Kennedy" <roger@wessexproductions.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2017 09:43:50 -0000
Well as our Sunrise seems to be too late in the night for many people, I
came on at 0400 last night . . . surely that's not too late over there?

The band was clearly open (got a +48dB RBN report from W1NT) . . . but only
had ONE DX QSO !

There were 3 other Europeans calling CQ DX too . . . again, didn't hear them
get any replies.

Roger G3YRO
 _____

>Roger,

>That is late evening/early morning in the North America. I'm fast asleep
>on weekdays since I have to get up for work.
>
>I try to operate during your sunrise on Friday and Saturday nights when
>I remind myself to take a nap during the day. Not as young as I used to
be...

>Mike N2MS

> On October 31, 2017 at 6:15 AM Roger Kennedy <roger at
wessexproductions.co.uk