Re: Topband: ARRL 160

To: donovanf@starpower.net
Subject: Re: Topband: ARRL 160
From: MR TREVOR DUNNE <ei2glb@eircom.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2017 20:23:59 +0000 (GMT)
Thanks everyone for the replies, unfortunately I only have the small space I
have available to me, So I will have to try my best to get the most I can out
of what I have,

If it was easy it would be no fun as the say,

My current system has netted me over 40 new DXCC's in the last few weeks to
bring my tally to over 100 so my goal to achieve DXCC is reached, I just need
to confirm them all now, I will also continue to add to my tally but the
pressure is off now,

160 was my 10th band to achieve DXCC on, Time to think about 2m EME in the
future

73
Trevor
EI2GLB