Re: Topband: Niceties

To: Nick Maslon - K1NZ <k1nz@arrl.net>, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Niceties
From: Bob Bruno - K2KI <k2ki@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2017 12:04:25 -0500
Well said! I enjoy various modes from time to time. Many times it is the learning about how to "drive" a different mode that is the most exciting!
Happy Holidays!

--
73...
Bob de k2ki

On 12/20/2017 12:19 AM, Nick Maslon - K1NZ wrote:
I recently saw a post come across the reflector that referred to FT8 as
junk. If I were to call CW a junk mode or insinuate that it's bad in any
way, shape, or form, I would have a mob of OM with pitchforks and torches
at my house in a heartbeat. Can we please just play nice and accept that
the many hams in this hobby have differing interests and try to be
supportive of them regardless of which modes, bands, or parts of the hobby
they choose to enjoy?

Merry Christmas,
Nick K1NZ