Re: Topband: Conditions on 160m for ARRL Contest

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Conditions on 160m for ARRL Contest
From: Roger Allan via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 23:49:52 -0000
Clive
Are these signals always audible with you? Here in Worcester there are nights when I can't hear them at all so I presumed they were from farther away than the Baltic. Tonight I can just detect the one you mentioned on 1804.9 and by 1813.1 the signal is up to S7.
73 Roger G3TQZ

-----Original Message----- From: Clive GM3POI