Re: Topband: Tuesday evening DX

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Tuesday evening DX
From: Stephen Hawkins <ng0g@wccta.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 09:29:33 -0500
Luke,

It was a good morning for me to.  I worked you almost exactly at my sunrise.

Steve

On 3/13/18 9:01 AM, VK3HJ wrote:
This evening I was pleased to be hearing North America again at last. I worked one here, one there, then a pileup started. About two dozen stations across 14 states was a most enjoyable bounty!

There was even a 100 watt station who worked me for his first VK on TB!

Also heard was DU7ET in the Philippines, a few JAs, and I heard XX9B calling CQ but not working anyone.

I will attempt to rise early and see if the band is open to Europe! My sunrise is 2014z and I find Europe starts to come in best in the twenty minutes after sunrise.

73,

Luke VK3HJ

Stephen Hawkins NG0G
ng0g@arrl.net