Re: Topband: TN5R to start tonight on TB

To: Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: TN5R to start tonight on TB
From: Victor Goncharsky via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 12:19:53 +0300
Yes Carl, you're right.
And the scandal is again initiated by a well known scandalist UY0ZG, who was
expelled from Ukrainian Contest club, Black Sea Contest club and was a major
factor that has resulted in the recent problems inside Ukrainian Ham Radio
community that resulted in creation of alternative NGO-VRL amateur organization.

http://uarl.org.ua/index.php/novini/367-ofitsijna-zustrich-iaru-uarl-u-varshavi

Aside from intrigues this guy loves to blame Ukrainian Hams of "not having
receivers". For years his "victims" were US8ICM, UY5AA, US2WU, myself and many
others.
I, personally, don't pay attention to his crazy allegations.

Back to the DX discussion - 3C0W was strong in the middle of the nigh but no
sigh of TN5R.
CU all on Top Band and hopefully the moderador will do his job.

--
73, Victor Goncharsky US5WE/K1WE (UW5W in VHF contests, ex UB5WE), P.E.
UARL Technical and VHF Committies