Re: Topband: Wednesday 160m DX Activity Night

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Wednesday 160m DX Activity Night
From: Wes Stewart <wes_n7ws@triconet.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2018 07:49:50 -0700
Worked PJ5/SP2GCJ @0315 for a new one for me.  OA4TT would have been a new one too  (I'm a newby).  He was quite strong but the one time he replied to me he didn't have my complete call, missing the "s", and he gave up and went back to CQ very quickly (I thought).

HC2AO was ESP, at best.

It's interesting that I seem to hear better than I get out, even using the inverted-L on RX. 500W doesn't seem to cut it.

Wes  N7WS