Re: Topband: low inv-vee

To: Steve Maki <lists@oakcom.org>
Subject: Re: Topband: low inv-vee
From: Mark K3MSB <mark.k3msb@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2018 02:50:47 +0000
I don't think so.  In my Electromagnetic Fields and Waves class in EE
school (way back when dinosaurs just stopped roaming the earth and
Constellations still graced the skies...) the prof derived the equation for
a received signal.  The polarization terms disappeared after the first
ionospheric bounce.

73 Mark K3MSB