[TowerTalk] Got 40 meter dipole and 80 meter Comek 4-Square up in the ai

To: topband@contesting.com, TowerTalk@contesting.com, terry burge <ki7m@comcast.net>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Got 40 meter dipole and 80 meter Comek 4-Square up in the air
From: terry burge <ki7m@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2018 13:10:19 -0700 (PDT)
Hello again,

I have just updated my qrz.com/ki7m page concerning the 40 meter dipole and the
Comtek 80 meter 4-Square I've mentioned before. Took some helpful advice and
rebuilt the 40 meter dipole starting with larger and thicker wall aluminum
tubing. Also added a 30 meter wire dipole to the 40. Was going to have Tree put
the dipole above the Steppir but Tree talked me out of that and side mounted it
at 105'. Quite a few pictures and some explanations added. As the say, a
picture is worth a thousand words.

Terry

KI7M