Re: Topband: Beverage F/B using oscillator

To: Ashraf Chaabane <ash.kf5eyy@gmail.com>, "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Beverage F/B using oscillator
From: Jose Orellana - EA7BJ <ea7bj@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2018 13:03:21 +0000
Hi, Rash.
You can look in the links that I put.
IV3PRK explains how to adjust (gain and F/B) in a BOG and an RBOG.
These explanations were very useful for me to improve my RX antennas.
Hope this can help you.

http://www.iv3prk.it/hc1pf-bog-2.htm

http://www.iv3prk.it/new-page.htm

73 EA7BJ, Jose.

IV3PRK Pierluigi "Luis" Mansutti (ex HC1PF)<http://www.iv3prk.it/new-page.htm>
The Reversible BOGs at HC1PF At last achieved my best solution with receiving
antennas . After trying every kind of receiving antenna I came to the
conclusion that the only one functioning in my environment was a Beverage on
ground, outside of my wall and electric fence and far from the power lines but,
after a few days of happiness, a bulldozer entered in that terrain and….no more
BOGs.
www.iv3prk.it

[http://www.iv3prk.it/user/image/hc1pf-bog-2_archivos-image002.jpg]<http://www.iv3prk.it/hc1pf-bog-2.htm>

IV3PRK Pierluigi "Luis" Mansutti (ex
HC1PF)<http://www.iv3prk.it/hc1pf-bog-2.htm>
The BOG’s at HC1PF. Finally getting them to work, and definitely the best, but
what a sad epilogue! So, after the disappointing experiment with the horizontal
loop, I decided to get out of my wall and try a Beverage on ground.
www.iv3prk.it

Enviado desde Outlook<http://aka.ms/weboutlook>